Thursday, August 12, 2010

holding pattern...

Hi everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates! Basically, Alison and I have been in running around Phoenix like chickens with our heads cut off doing a billion last-minute errands, including 7 trips to Best Buy (this place is no genius bar) and Alison buying an awesome new camera...We also had a whirlwind road trip to LA to watch my brother compete at US Swim Nationals (pictured below, looking pensive on Camelback Mountain after a hike a few years ago). But mixed in with the dreariness was scheduled family time--Alison and I were able to visit with all of my Phoenix immediate family at least once, which was wonderful. All I kept hearing were rave reviews, with much discussion about how well she fits into my family...I guess, as my mom says, "the shoe is in my court."

But now, let the whirlwind begin! Tomorrow morning, we fly to Chicago for my cousin Emily's wedding. (Selfishly, I couldn't ask for a better opportunity to say farewell to everyone on such a happy occasion, so thanks for choosing this weekend, Emily and Vance!). We'll hopefully make it to their post-wedding brunch on Sunday before our flight to Minneapolis to join celebrating in Alison's study abroad friend (and my new NYC friends) Naomi and Justin's wedding that evening. Then, that Monday we return to Chicago, pick up our aforementioned luggage, meet my co-Fogarty buddy Sarah in the airport and head to CHINA!!!(This picture is from my birthday party. After surprising me with a picnic in Central Park with my friends, people came back to Alison's apartment where we had a China-themed party!)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Picture Ms.Rosenberg You Look Soo Beautiful And It's That Your Boyfriend You Guys Make A Perfect couple Seriously



    -By You Last Year Student Asiyah Abdourhamane

    ReplyDelete